December 23, 2016

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Photo Shoot!

This year I took matters into my own hands for our Christmas card pictures because 1. my friend Amanda who is also our photographer couldn't and 2. I didn't want to be in the pictures, haha. So Joey and I wrangled the kids into some festive gear, Joey acted like a drunken monkey behind the camera, and I snapped away! Here are some of the pictures we got of the kiddos!

 Noelle was all for it. She loves getting her picture lately! She came up with these poses and props herself, lol.

W for Wagner! <3

 Alright, time to add in the monster known as Halle...

 Joey is making a fool out of himself right now, hence the huge laughs!



 LOVE!

 The hand on the knee...LOL




Noelle didn't want to stop, haha. "Take my picture like this!"

Sisters on Christmas! Aww.

Magical. Except for the cord. Hahaha.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...