November 13, 2015

Pray For Paris


God,
Tonight I, along with so many, pray for Paris.
I pray for the victims of these terrible, awful, acts of terrorism that have taken innocent lives, and shattered hearts, and families. I pray for the families of the attackers, who, I have no doubt, are hurt, confused, lost, and feeling shame. I pray for all of Paris, France.

I have no doubt that these are the works of evil, and nothing that you have done. You are just as saddened as we are by these acts, and I know you see the pain that is occuring, and you will send love and strength to everyone in Paris. “The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.” Psalm 9:9

You will protect us, and I ask now for your divine protection in all who need it.  Paris had three attacks just today. Who knows what will come next? Only you can truly protect us all. As the Word tells us,“O righteous God who searches minds and hearts, bring to an end the violence of the wicked and make the righteous secure.”  Psalm 7:9

I pray against all acts of terrorism, that is meant to cause hurt and fear, and I know you hear me, as well as everyone else tonight. “You hear, O Lord, the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry, defending the fatherless and the oppressed, in order that man, who is of the earth, may terrify no more.” Psalm 10:17

Lastly, I pray for the law enforcements and the military that will risk their lives in order to further protect others, and also to face the terrorists. May you protect them as well, and send them the strength they need to do their job. 

I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...