November 6, 2014

The Birthday Interview: Noelle, Age 3

I'm going to start a tradition each year with both our daughters after they turn age 3 (when I think they are able to really successfully answer my questions, lol)! Last year when Noelle turned 2, I filled out a few of the answers, but it's much more fun now having her answer them herself!


Noelle
Age 3

1. What is your favorite color: Pink
2. What is your favorite book: Frozen (Look and Find)
3. What is your favorite show: Barbie [Princess and the] Popstar
4. What is your favorite movie: Frozen
5. What is your favorite song: Let It Go
6. What is your favorite food: Strawberries
7. What is your favorite drink: Juice
8. What is your favorite toy: [Dancing] Hello Kitty
9. What is your favorite animal: Elephant
10. What is your favorite thing to wear: Hello Kitty pants (pajama pants)
11. What are your favorite games: Hopscotch
12. Who are your friends: Myla, Vivi (only ones she named out of many!)
13. What is your favorite thing to do outside: ABCs (?)
14. What is your favorite holiday: Easter
15. What do you like to take with you to bed: Hello Kitty
16. What do you want for dinner on your birthday: Cupcakes
17. What do you want to be when you grow up: Princess
18. What is your favorite treat: M&Ms
19. What is your favorite thing to do with mama: Play on the iPad
20. What is your favorite thing to do with daddy: Change Baby Halle

It's hilarious because if I had answered these questions for her I wouldn't have chosen some of the same answers! For example, she said strawberries are her favorite food, whereas I would have said pizza or pancakes! Also, she has never said elephants were her favorite animal before, but I'm guessing she stole this answer from me because she knows that is mama's favorite animal! I also thought it was adorable that she answered hopscotch as her favorite game, since I've never played that with her, lol. (I think she learned it at school because out of the blue she has been talking about hopscotch all the time.) She also named Myla first as one of her friends! - My friend Hilary over at Sweet Myla Rose will think this is adorable too, since the girls just started hanging out! Lol. You never know what kids will say. I'm glad that I'm having her answer her own questions - so fun to see what she's thinking.

Here's the actual interview!

The video itself is pretty funny because there's some side commentary. ;) Such as "Mama, what's a holiday?" As well as "My pants are falling down." LOL.

I cannot wait for each year to complete a new birthday interview and compile this into a Birthday Book for the girls! One day it will be so fun for the girls to look back and see what they were like when they were younger!

Here's to another year already! Wow. Love my little Noelle! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...